Wiremod Help

im a noob at wiremod but the other day i was playing in a server and someone made a helicopter thing that he was flying around. i really want to know how to make one myself but i have no idea how. so if anyone can give me step by step instructions on how to make one of these from scratch then i would greatly appriciate it. i know he used a advanced pod controller, an expression 2 i believe and maybe something else i dont know what. also if i could get a link to the latest version of wiremod that’d also be greatly appreciated.

You might want to try asking on their forums. As for having the latest version of Wiremod, don’t download the crap ones on garrysmod.org. Most likely, they’re old, broken, and outdated revisions. The best way to keep it updated is through SVN. There’s a clear, descriptive guide on their website over here.

SVN Tutorial: http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=688324

As to how to make the helicopter there are some awesome tutorial videos on youtube.Just search wiremod. I know that to make things fly with wiremod you need to use gyros and all sorts of thruster controls so it is pretty complicated.I am still working on the auto turret myself.

GOOD LUCK!