Wiremod won't install correctly - can't move SVN folders

Previously, i used TortoiseSVN (32-bit) on Vista - Wiremod worked perfectly without ever any problems. Now, using the 64-bit TortoiseSVN on Windows 7, wire won’t work. I’ve tried re-installing TortoiseSVN and re-downloading Wiremod multiple times without luck. I would have used the (more reliable…?) 32-bit version, but the site would not let me install it…that’s getting off track however, because my other SVN addons work just fine!!

When i move AdvDupe, wire and wire model pack 1 from ‘garrysmod/addons/wiremod’ to ‘garrysmod/addons’, they just turn into normal folders, as if Tortoise has ‘forgotten’ they are SVN repos. In other words, the three folders have no icon overlays, and when i right click, all i am presented with is “SVN checkout”. As i said, this never happened on 32-bit Vista, and the TortoiseSVN is running as it did when i had Wiremod working - the shifting of folders is the only thing that’s going wrong…

Bug in 64-bit…? Different SVN client…?
Any help most appreciated!

P.S. google hasn’t helped

Edit:

Problem solved on wiremod forum! As the link does suggest.

64-bit version of TortoiseSVN isn’t compatible with a 32-bit OS, and vice versa. Download the 32-bit one instead.

Also, what do you mean the site won’t let you download the 32-bit version?

Correction, sorry! The 32-bit version won’t install, despite the fact that Windows 7 64-bit can run 32-bit in the 32-bit programs folder. So i have to run the 64-bit version.

The solution is here:
http://www.wiremod.com/forum/installation-malfunctions-support/27723-folders-advdupe-wire-wire-model-pack-1-lose-svn-functionality-after-being-moved.html