Witch grabbing Francis in 1th person

Some idea i had.If any infected grab a survivor when they are low on health (would be like 10% of the time, except for the smoker tongue attack of course) the survivor can save himself by tapping a button (space maybe?) to release himself before getting incapped/killed.
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/5827/witchcopy.jpg

Pretty effective shot. But I believe you mean “1st” not “1th”.

Holy shit demonskull! Nice to see you posing stuff again.
It looks cool

sorry do i know you?
and yeah it’s been a while…last time there was an “american vs french” war going on and decided to take a hike for a while.Lots of douches back then.
And sorry for the “bad spelling”.

lol, Firth person…

FYI, I wasn’t the one who gave the “Bad Spelling” rating.

Looks nice.

firth person?

title fixed…
nvm changing the title don’t work in edit mode…why?

“Now suck it bitch!”

I know, I always wondered that myself.

there’s like a 5 minute limit

also this looks very good.

A 5 minute limit to what? You only have 5 minutes before you can’t change the title?

yeah, after creating the thread, you have 5 mins and then you can’t change it

kinda stupid because you can’t have someone correct you and then fix it (well, usually, because people don’t reply within 5 mins unless you’re really popular/message everyone on your friends list to CHECK THIS OUT OMG) and then you gotta wait for a mod

Well then if any mod can correct my misspell it would be appreciated…thanks in advance…<_<

Why does noone tilt the camera?
Good looking picture, but it could look more dynamic with some camera tilt.
I like the cropping aswell :smiley:
YES it does affect the picture quality
Examples:

why would francis tilt his head when he gets grabbed by the neck?

No no, it’s tilted. Slightly, but it still is tilted. Good work there! I agree, it seems odd that Hunters can have complete control over someone and they can’t do anything about it.

“I hate firth person.” Nice job.