Working with ULib

I recently created a DarkRP module. In this module, some features are “staff only” and require the correct FAdmin (DarkRP’s default admin system) rank.
People who use the module have requested ULX compatability, because they don’t use FAdmin. I looked into the ULib and ULC documentation, and found this: http://ulyssesmod.net/docs/files/lua/ulib/server/ucl-lua.html
However, when trying to use these functions for managing the sync between FAdmin and ULX ranks, the functions wont work.
This is the testing code I am using (simply trying to make a player a specific ULX rank):

net.Receive("pustest_usergroupULX", function(len, ply)

local sid = ply:SteamID()
	ulc.addUser(sid,{},{},"superadmin")

end)

I have tried using ULib.ulc.addUser() instead, with no success.
So my question/request is simply:

Either a tutorial of some sorts, explaining the correct use of ULib and/or ULC.
Or, a simple explenation if someone has that.

My apologies if this is not the correct place to post this. ULib, I understand, is a very popular library for GMod, so I thought that you guys in here might know some shizzle.

Thanks in advance :smiley:

Oh, almost forgot, this is the error I get when calling the .net function above.

[ERROR] addons/darkrpmodification/lua/darkrp_modules/fp_pustest/sv_pustest.lua:28: attempt to index global 'ulc' (a nil value)
  1. func - addons/darkrpmodification/lua/darkrp_modules/fp_pustest/sv_pustest.lua:28
   2. unknown - lua/includes/extensions/net.lua:32

That’s because it’s ucl.addUser, not ulc.addUser

In my code example, I do use a capital “U”.

[sp]Bring back bad reading[/sp]

meharryp! The oracle!
Will you bless this post with your infinite wisdom?

Holy shit dude you wrote ulc and not ucl.
The letter U, then the letter L, then the letter C.
Instead of the letter U, then the letter C, then the letter L

Oh, my apologies. (rekt).
I thought you were referring to the addUser’s “U”
Maybe I should get some sleep…

Thanks for being supportive lads :smiley: