Workshop addon marked incompatible due to LUA errors. Ive fixed the errors.

My workshop addon “Dragon Deagle SWEP” was recently marked incompatible with Garry’s Mod due to the production of thousands of LUA errors worldwide. I have recently fixed the addon of its LUA errors, and I was wondering if there was any way I could appeal it’s “incompatible” status now that it is fixed. There really ought to be such an appeal system, in my opinion.

Anyway, just wanted to let people know. I really don’t have any other way of letting someone know. I have contacted Steam Support but I don’t really know if this is their job to take care of, seeing that the LUA errors rule is Garry’s rule, not Valve’s. I guess we will see how this unfolds.

Cho Thuê Xe Du L?ch Uy TÃ*n Ch?t Lu?ng… Liên H? 0909.965.887 g?p Long… Xin c?m on các b?n…

http://opi.yahoo.com/online?u=the_kingsouth&m=g&t=14

It’s probably a model, you’ve added, or wrong information in the deagle.

Are you sure you read my post correctly? I wasn’t asking why it was removed, I already found and fixed the issue. I was wondering if there was any way somebody (like a dev) could remove the “incompatible” mark from the weapon, making it downloadable again.

Delete it and reupload it, that’s what I had to do.