Workshop content not loading properly.

Alright here’s the deal.

I subscribe to the workshop collection in question, and i check how it’s loading.
It’s shown to have instantly been downloaded which is bogus because i don’t have the internet to download 1.4 gigs in a few seconds.
When i check ingame some of the addons subscribed are missing as if i didn’t load them at all.

What i’ve tried:

-verified game cache
-uninstalled all addons
-reinstalled gmod

Every time i go to this workshop collection to reinstall it it’s shown to instantly have been loaded perfectly
workshop collection in question:

Post your console logs.

console logs of what again?

Of the console, duh. :suicide:

After you start the game, wait for the “Workshop” thing on the bottom to disappear, press SHIFT+ESC and copy paste all the text in there. Post it here in

tags.

Adding Filesystem Addon 'd:\steamhive\steamapps\common\garrysmod\garrysmod\addons\acf-master'
Adding Filesystem Addon 'd:\steamhive\steamapps\common\garrysmod\garrysmod\addons\acf-missiles-master'
Adding Filesystem Addon 'd:\steamhive\steamapps\common\garrysmod\garrysmod\addons\santos'
Adding Filesystem Addon 'd:\steamhive\steamapps\common\garrysmod\garrysmod\addons	dm'
Initializing Awesomium..
No Kinect SDK
Detecting unused .gma files...
Finished! Run menu_cleanupgmas to clean up said files
Addons have changes - remounting

Ok, which addons from the collections are “not showing up”?

Can you post pictures of your “addons” menu, of the last page, and then the number of subscriptions on the workshop website?

Not exactly sure what you wanted me to post but here i guess:

By my calculations, no addons are missing, 97 out of 97 are mounted.

They appear mounted but they aren’t, otherwise i’d have no errors

What errors? What addons “appear mounted, but aren’t?”

[editline]19th November 2016[/editline]

Are they enabled in the Addons menu?

They are enabled, I think it’s only certain citizen models that are missing, when i connect to the server it seemingly downloads the files manually from the server instead of saying it’s loaded the content from workshop, however the files that it “loads” from the server appear the be the ones missing. For example all of the citizen models that nebulous’ HL2RP server uses are missing

Link the addon. Show it in your in-game addons list ( As a picture ). After joining the server, and seeing the error model where the model from the addon should be, post the full console log in

tags. Do not forget that the closing tag needs a /, like so [/example].

I’m retarded. Found out what the issue was.

I had the addons in question disabled via ingame addon menu, the disable status even carried over multiple reinstalls of the addons.

Thanks for help anyways, i appreciate it.