Worse than Life: The Return

I’m doing this on behalf of AJ Rimmer, who has kindly opted to release it “exclusively” on Metrocop.
For those of you who don’t know, Worse than Life was a GMod comic series that originally lasted from 2006 to 2011. I spoke thoroughly of it before on my Blast from the Past article, which is what brought Metrocop to AJ Rimmer’s attention in the first place. He’s decided to get back to it, although he claims to be a little rusty, but not enough to not come up with this:

Leave feedback for good old AJ Rimmer!

Nice layout, but I was missing a better punchline in the end. Still, well done:v:

fuck yes

He’s back.

/tearsofjoy

I’m tearing up. This is too good a day.

By the way, I’m not sure whether I’ll keep hosting these or if AJ Rimmer will go back to his old site. If I have anything to do with it in the future, I’ll let you know how it goes, but in the meantime you may want to keep an eye out on both sites.

Good to see it back. I always thought the series didn’t get what it deserved since it was on the trailing end of the PHW party.

And tell rimmer to hit me up if he wants to continue tempus fugit. I’ve got some hacks I think he could use.

Good idea, I’ll let him know.

At first I thought this was an old thread getting bumped, but no, it’s real. Yay. :smiley:

Hey y’all.

I just dropped by to say, it’s really nice to see that people not only remember WTL but actually missed it :slight_smile: So, thanks all. Also, Lt_C: Holy hell, someone remembers Tempus Fugit? My god. Awesome! :slight_smile:

Holy crap, one of my favourite comic series from back in the day?

I’m amazed and delighted to see it again.