Would anybody be willing to make a LUA "Nazi Zombies" type gamemode?

I’m making a map (which by the way, I need help with, the thread is here) that is going to be very much like Nazi Zombies, and I’m thinking about a LUA Gamemode that would basically allow you to accumulate ‘points’, and you can buy certain weapons with different amounts of points, maybe a random-weapon function (like the random-box in Nazi Zombies), and doors that open, but with the cost of points when you press E on them. There wouldn’t have to be waves, but Zombies would become more and more numerous along with more and more powerful. I know that this and custom weapons, etc, sounds like a lot, so I’m wondering if anybody would be willing to make this since I don’t understand LUA at all.

(User was banned for this post ("Wrong forum" - mahalis))

Could we get a few screenshots of the map? This is probably the most honestly worded request I’ve seen, and I like that.

It’s extremely WIP, as of now, it’s a basic room with a board in the center of it, a doorway to an outside area, and a zombie. The board can be picked up and placed on the door and it sticks, but I can’t think of a way to get more than one board to do the same, and I can’t get the fucking zombie to attack the board. I can think of a simple way to fix the multiple-board solution (it wouldn’t make sense if I explained it, you’d have to know how the barricade system completely works), but I want a better way. I plan on making it a large building with several rooms, all with several entrances to demote camping.\

Also, what do you mean by “honestly worded”?

Most requests either go:

7USD TO MAKE ME GOOD GAMEDOE

or

I’m not going to do anything, and be creative lead.

When you’ve got enough progress to pic, I’d post again.

It’s going to be a while (or never :slight_smile: because nobody is replying to my thread asking for help.

Ahh Nazi zombies I’d totally be down to help code that.

use a npc_bullseye to make it attack the boards, but usually for a gamemode, you’d do all that stuff (spawning zombies, sticking planks etc) in Lua, and the map would simply specify the player’s spawn and various spawnpoints for zombies with info_zombie_spawn ents.
This gamemode is sort of like the Onslaught conman’s working on, but with Nazis and in a house?

I’d you read my other thread you’d know that I am using an npc_bullseye, but the zombie refuses to use it.

Try and look for fortess survival, It’s sort of a nazi zombie’ish mode( zombies are npcs as well )