Would you play...

A 64 Player, or 128 Player, Evocity2, or Evocity2_v2, DarkRP server, serious-roleplay. No gay ass rdm crazy guns blazing bullshit. Thats at the bottom.

Just looking for opinions…I just browsed Evocity2 today, and well…you know… 8=====D~~~
Thanks!

I would play a 128 Sandbox engine,

Mean
Fucking
Fun

If you could make a stable 128 player server, yah why not.

Yes, but it would never happen. Everyone likes to be actin a fool all up in teh evoshitty.
Assnut: “LOL I RUN U OVER LOL”
You: “Dammit! Why would you do that?! Now I have to run across this giant city to get back to the car I just unlocked and is now stolen.”
Assnut: “LOL ACCIDENT NO CAN KILL ME NEW LIEF ROOL”
or something.

:raise:

Overreacting?

Only slightly. Evocity is way too huge for anything except 128 players, and with that many, you’re bound to get some minges.

I call BanHammer Law. Make the police force full of your trusted admins and begin ban hammering the noob fleet.

Not even considering how everyone RPs… Evocity can’t even run on a damn 16 player server. It’s way too big, laggy as hell, most of the extra areas no one goes to(everyone goes to city).

There’s no way in hell some kids gonna get Evo2 running on a 128 slotter, hell if you can get a 128 server without it being a laggy unstable fucking mess I’ll be surprised.

I highly doubt your server would be that stable.

Yeah evo2 128 slotter?
Sorry bud look for somthing more stable. I prefer and smaller 30-40 person on rp_downtown_v2

You seem to have gotten confused somewhere. I just saw “Serious-Roleplay” and DarkRP used in the same sentence.

i wouldnt because i would lag so badly on the servers
i lag even if theres 10 people on a server!

mother fucker…you know what, DarkRP has such a bad rap now, if its seen as the gamemode, it will be ignored, im going to change the name, and when you join and fucking orgasm because there’s everything you want in an rp server, ill tell you its actually darkrp and you can fucking facepalm until you vomit.
^im high and i apologize^

Mostly ppl in evocity just drive around with their cars and minge around, thats why i dont like it that much.