WW2 Era Gamemode

I am coding a WW2 gamemode, complete with it’s own maps, custom weapons, jobs, and skins(hopefully, If I can find someone who can do that for me. I dont have the processing power.) Is there any interest in this, or am I wasting my time?

And please, no rude or hurtful comments.

That’s cool

But is it cool enough to keep spending my time on?
and for clarification, I just need help on modeling and skinning, but I can do all the coding, if that helps.

Is this going to be a DarkRP like thing, or a serious RP thing?

Its gonna be a mix. I plan for it to have fairly small but complex maps, leading to more serious rp. It is gonna look and feel like a rewritten DarkRP, which it is. But, Guns are gonna be crazy expensive, and only the army units get anything bigger than a pistol. Bottom line, a nice, serious Roleplay with a somewhat relaxed atmosphere.

I believe this is some kind of RP, I’d think, by the jobs part.

This has been attempted before, but it just recently failed. They were called Reich Roleplay.

[editline]08:55PM[/editline]

Ninja’d, it is RP

Well, this will be better. I have a “vision” for it. The maps are gonna have a very 40’s feel to them. As for the gamemode, I cant make my own so I am rewriting Dark completely. I just need some maps, skins, and models, so I can code them.

How far along are you?

Gamemode - 35% needs major improvement for my gamemode
Custom Sweps - 60%, got the code all done, need models
Maps - 0% Aint got ^%$#
40’s skins - 60% got the jobs made, needs skins
Name - 0% I got nothin for a name
Overall - About 30%

This is FP, you don’t have censor your shit.

Lol, trying to have at least a little bit of class. :slight_smile:

Basically guys, I have all the code I need except for the gamemode, and I am working on that now. I just need someone to make maps, skins, and models for guns. I might have to alter the code a bit if the skins/models wont go well with them. But overall, what do you guys think about the project? Be honest… but have taste in what you say.

Also, since I have never comletely rewritten most of DakrRP, where are the built in shipments and jobs located?

ill make the map

[editline]10:52AM[/editline]

if u want

I might be able to help with the mapping :slight_smile:

make guns do no damage but give the one hit and the one that fired the gun a indication of where he/she has been hit, so he/she can roleplay according to it.

Or said otherwise “shoot to miss and rp”

I will be watching this project with interest xD

EDIT: Forgot to mention, do you plan on making this historically accurate?

I coyld help with Ideas,I play WWII games all the time,seen loads of weps n stuff.
Allso know a bit about Jobs and Classes

I’ve discovered this secret link;
[sp]http://store.steampowered.com/app/10180/[/sp]
Don’t give it out!

Modern Warfare 2 is not WWII

Interesting.

But why not use Cakescript? Just that bit more security with a flag system instead of a vote system :/.

Or kuroScript…