[www.PlanetRust.Net] New Rust Forums, Server List, Live Streams, and much much more!

Finally our new forum is finally here! This is a forum dedicated to Rust and rust servers! We have put tons of time and effort into getting everything together and making sure everything is working 100%. PlanetRust is new but still far from complete! Our crew have took the Planet Minecraft idea and made it into rust to give Rust players a way to post their live-streams, servers, and other rust info!

There isn’t much to say about this just check it out for yourself and be sure to sign up!

Also signing up with our Forums give you a 10% discount for lifetime on all Nitrous Networks Servers!!!

BE SURE TO POST YOUR SERVER ADVERTISEMENT NOW BEFORE WE GET MORE MEMBERS! YOU WILL BE ON THE TOP OF THE FORUM SO MORE PEOPLE WILL SEE IT!

Click Here To View Our Site

We are NOT trying to take away from Facepunch’s member base! Please do not take it that way, thanks!

We wouldn’t mind really.

Thanks sluggo, I am new to the facepunch community and i’m thrilled to see that this community isn’t stuck up! It really makes me feel like I am welcomed here! Really appreciate it!

What your doing is advertising your hosting and rust server in an indirect way. Slick. 5 starts for trying though.

Yeah, we can tell you are new. You will take that back within a few minutes, just watch.

Yeah cause he might run into unhelpful people… Like more then often.