XBLA Game Models

i’ve been trying to get some more models from XBLA games some already are available for download like Bloodforge models, but i was wondering about some of the alien enemies from Alien Breed 3, or some models from Twisted Pixel games like The Maw, Comic Jumper, or Splosion Man (ive managed to get splosion man’s model from the Pinball FX game on pc, but his original design looks better imo)

I know that Alien Breed 3 is also on PC and that the game runs on Unreal Engine 3 (and if I remember correctly, Alien Breed and Alien Breed 2 run on that as well), so you might have better luck grabbing models for that game from the PC copy. UModel’s compatability chart doesn’t even have the games listed anywhere, but it’s still worth looking into.

As for titles from Twisted Pixel Games, they all seem to run on the BEARD engine (seriously, that’s what it’s called). I know that The Maw is also on PC, but I think 'Splosion Man and Comic Jumper are XBLA exclusives, so I wouldn’t really know how to help you out there. I’m not familiar with that engine, nor am I familiar with getting content from an XBLA title; the only thing I know is that you apparently need a modded/developer console for that (assuming I’m remembering that correctly).

viewing them in UModel they appear as a 3d cube with textures on them? are all the models supposed to look like that or no?

[editline]28th October 2014[/editline]

also i extracted Jazz Jackrabbit’s model from Jazz 3D (its also unreal engine), but it exports him as a .3d file not .3ds, any idea how to open that?

There are some things that tend to show up as cubes in UModel; even Killing Floor has a tendency of doing that. You just have to sift through the models in the file that you’re viewing to find the models you’re looking for, which may or may not end up being a bit tedious.

As for the Jazz 3D model, I wouldn’t really know. A really stupid idea that SOMETIMES works would just be changing the extension from .3d to .3ds, but that usually doesn’t work.

Hello, I would like to ask someone to Voltron XBLA Game Models disappeared or was no longer in the place what was the name of Ojas Voltron xbox360 very worm off steam me if they could they do this to mesh models .