Xbox 360 Avatars

Well, I’m a lil’ suprised this wasn’t requested before (At least, not according to my search results). I can’t remember whether or not someone once said ripping from the 360 was possible. I seem to remember reading somewhere that it wasn’t. But if that isn’t the case, I’ve wondered if it’s possible for somebody to rip the custom Avatars?

Reference:

http://cache.gizmodo.com/assets/images/gizmodo/2008/06/360avatars.png

My Personal Avatar

Your avatar looks optimistic.

Edit;

Especially in that pose.

Haha, well, of course. I’m always optimistic when gaming.

Can’t rip them, but you could probably re-model them. I’d imagine it would be hard though.

True, very true…

This is kind of off topic but isn’t that avatar some sort of furry thing, and since you have it in a sonic background you’re some sort of sonic furry or something?

I’m just wondering.

Everybody who likes classic Sonic backgrounds is a furry?

Fuck, I’m a furry then :saddowns:

O.o Excuse me? That’s the strangest observation I’ve heard anybody make from it :stuck_out_tongue: The animation itself could be related to several ‘furry’ topics but, as far as I know, it’s just a random animation that’s been replicated many, many times.

The animation. Not the background. I remember reading that the animation was some sort of way for furries to be recognized or something. I really don’t know.

You mean like, some form of recognition? So they can secretly identify eachother? I just thought it looked funny :stuck_out_tongue:

Whats wrong with those avatars? They look heaps better than the ones we have now.