Xenomorph praetorian

can someone please port the xenomorph praetorian from AvP 2010? its been quiet a while since the game came out and the queens been released, it would be awesome If someone could port a praetorian to gmod.

in case someone doesn’t know what a praetorian is. its the xenomorph queens personal body guard, though they also act as field commanders and are used as back-ups in case the current queen is killed.

(no picture because I rarely ever submit a request thread and don’t remember how to. besides, if someone’s willing, I’m sure they already have AvP 2010 and know what a praetorian looks like)

long live the hive! …sorry

For future reference, click the button that says “Insert Image” and provide a direct link to the image in order to provide an example of what you’re looking for.

And for anyone who doesn’t know what a praetorian is, here’s an image for the OP:

[quote=“Katra804, post:2, topic:140347”]

For future reference, click the button that says “Insert Image” and provide a direct link to the image in order to provide an example of what you’re looking for.

wow, thanks. this seems to be the preferred picture for talking about praetorians for some reason. ah well. don’t really care, I just hope that we get a praetorian in gmod soon! :frowning:

and thanks again for the tip.