"You are now leaving facepunch" The End

http://www.cubeupload.com/files/c03000bye.jpg

A story of a man who did more than contribute to a group of people who put their talented souls to work with a communitarian group of strangers.

Don’t ever come back again. You made FP ashamed and gayer with your optimisticness.

Good riddance.

:smith:

Why, why…

http://www.facepunch.com/fp/emoot/smith.gif

:smith:

[editline]07:06PM[/editline]

Nice pic and music though

We won’t forget you, bro. You had a good run with Facepunch.

Wait, hes leaving?:gonk:
I never knew you personally, but I always thought you were a cool guy. :buddy:

DON’T LEAVE BUBZ! PLEAAASE

You’re awesome dude :crying:

And thus ends the tale of Bubz…

A man of Optimism,
A man of Courage,
A man of Greatness…

I salute you Bubba!

WHY ARE YOU LEAVING :crying:

I’ll miss you and your awesome piano skills

And so it was that the Lone Bubz ventured forth from Vault 101 intent on discovering the fate of a section that once sacrificed the future of humanity for that of peace.

Facepunch proved a cruel and inhospitable place.

But it was not until the end of this long road that Bubz learned the true meaning of that greatest of virtues – sacrifice. Stepping into the irradiated control chamber of Project Facepunch, the child followed the example of the father sacrificing life itself for the greater good of mankind.

So ends the story of Bubz, who stepped through the great door of Vault 101 and into the annals of legend. But the tale of humanity will never come to a close, for the struggle of survival is a war without end, and war – war never changes.

i dont know you very much and you most likely are like “who the fuck is this” but it really sucks your leaving :smith:

I always hate to see people leave. Even if I never even heard of them, it feels like we’re losing part of the community. Good picture, very atmospheric.

if he wouldnt come back again later… hey suprize guyz Im back! now Im famous!

The exit you are taking is actually a 2 month round about.

I’ll miss you :saddowns:

PLEASE DON’T GO WE’LL MISS YOU SO MUCH :crying:

lol just kidding good riddance