You find yourself in a JAIL CELL. You don't remember how you got here. (Interactive Comic)

You find yourself in a JAIL CELL. You don’t remember how you got here. The DOOR is AJAR.

http://filesmelt.com/dl/int01.jpg

On the BENCH is a BOTTLE OF WHOLE MILK, a DEFIBRILLATOR, a SMALL CALIBER PISTOL, and TEN (10) SMALL CALIBER BULLETS in a MAGAZINE.

http://filesmelt.com/dl/int02.jpg

What do you do?

Electritize the ammo, load it in the pistol, hold it in one hand, hold the bottle of milk in the other, start shooting wall and yell “TAKE THA-Drinking milk-T SUCKEEERS”

Badass.

Or

Turn the defiblirator on, put it near yourself, drink milk, shot yourself in the stomach so the milk pours out, contacts with the defiblirator and defibrile you.

Or, get out of the jail cell. Noone said it is locked.

Do i win?

You equip the DEFIBRILLATOR. You utter the COMMAND WORD. “Clear!” The DEFIBRILLATOR is charged.

http://filesmelt.com/dl/dm_lockdown000012.jpg

You defibrillate the SMALL CALIBER BULLETS. SPARKS go flying. The DEFIBRILLATOR has been expended and is now stored in the inventory.

http://filesmelt.com/dl/dm_lockdown00015.jpg

You have crafted SMALL CALIBER ELECTRO-BULLETS. Shocking, isn’t it? You load them into the SMALL CALIBER PISTOL and equip it to the primary weapon slot.

http://filesmelt.com/dl/dm_lockdown00024.jpg

You equip BOTTLE OF WHOLE MILK to the primary equipment slot. You fire two rounds into the wall beside you. This creates a loud NOISE. You have EIGHT (8) SMALL CALIBER ELECTRO-BULLETS remaining. “TAKE THIS SUCKERS!” You take a sip of MILK and feel refreshed.

http://filesmelt.com/dl/dm_lockdown00031.jpg

A nearby LARGE FATHER FIGURE hears the NOISE.

http://filesmelt.com/dl/dm_lockdown00042.jpg

What do you do?

Quick pretend to be a little girl!

I wish people would make more interactive comics like the one UberSlug did.

Anyway. Toss the milk in his face, then make a run for in, but go the way he came from.

Use the milk like Jarate and combine that with the electro-small-caliber-bullets to kill the Large Father Figure. Then figure out where he came from and go that way.

Ask the large father figure what is that place, then have a nice chat with him while sipping milk.

(Noone said hes an enemy :S)

You activate a technique! GAMBLER’S FACADE: FEMALE TODDLER PERSONAGE!

“Can I have a pony, daddy?”

http://filesmelt.com/dl/dm_lockdown0005.jpg

The LARGE FATHER FIGURE is infuriated by this insult to his intelligence! Technique failed!

http://filesmelt.com/dl/dm_lockdown0006.jpg

You have become afflicted with REPRESSED MEMORIES OF CHILDHOOD NEGLECT.

http://filesmelt.com/dl/dm_lockdown00081.jpg

What do you do?

[editline]02:26PM[/editline]

ps, im not picking the first one by default, im picking the one i like best.

Oh my god nicks face :lol:

MAKE A BREAK FOR IT!

I’d shoot him in the foot to make him hobble around holding his foot, and grab all that shit and make a break for it, but forget the most important thing of all, the milk, and come back and then make another break for it :stuck_out_tongue:

He’s got Armor you silly ;S

Metal armour :V

You fire your SMALL CALIBER PISTOL loaded with SMALL CALIBER ELECTRO-BULLETS at the LARGE FATHER FIGURE’s foot. It’s super effective! You have SEVEN (7) SMALL CALIBER ELECTRO-BULLETS remaining.

http://filesmelt.com/dl/dm_lockdown00091.jpg

The LARGE FATHER FIGURE stumbles to the ground, attempting to mend his foot. You activate a technique! LARCENY: PURSE SNATCHER’S SPRINT. Got away safely!

http://filesmelt.com/dl/dm_lockdown00101.jpg

You nearly forgot the BOTTLE OF WHOLE MILK. You come back to grab it. You store it in the inventory.

http://filesmelt.com/dl/dm_lockdown0011.jpg

You are almost home free when you encounter an OFFICER OF THE LAW equipped with a POLYCARBONATE RIOT SHIELD!

http://filesmelt.com/dl/dm_lockdown0012.jpg

REPRESSED MEMORIES OF CHILDHOOD NEGLECT fades.

What do you do?

Shoot him in the leg and steal his shield, suh.

Try to ask him what is going on.

Use all your energy to make an extreme Shoop da Woop, destroying the Officer and the Wall behind him.

Pick up a can

and put it in the trash can.

Making the cop Powerless

Hypnotize the Officer of the Law by juggling the gun and depleted defibrillator, then smack him over the head with the Bottle of Whole Milk

You try and COMMUNICATE with the OFFICER. He tells you that he was told to evacuate the FACILITY due to an invasion by ZOMBIES and other NEFARIOUS CREATURES. You tell him of the LARGE FATHER FIGURE you dueled earlier. He says that the LARGE FATHER FIGURE was amongst the invading force. He offers you his friendship.

http://filesmelt.com/dl/dm_lockdown0013.jpg

METROCOP joins the party!

http://filesmelt.com/dl/dm_lockdown0015.jpg

You hear blood curdling screams. A TANK approaches.

http://filesmelt.com/dl/dm_lockdown0014.jpg

You and METROCOP assume BATTLE POSITIONS.

http://filesmelt.com/dl/dm_lockdown0016.jpg

BOSS BATTLE!

What do you and your party do?