"You have been kicked by console for too many lua errors!" I need some help with this please

I have been looking everywhere and can’t figure out how to fix this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I will give further details if necessary.

Fix the lua errors

That or add “sv_kickerrornum 0” to server.cfg

Could you give me the directory to server.cfg?

garrysmodbeta\cfg\server.cfg

You will have to create the file yourself though.

Okay, I will test this to see if it works for me. I’ll just make a text document in the cfg folder. correct me if that is wrong.

  1. Open notepad
  2. Place sv_kickerrornum 0
  3. http://puu.sh/15qGX

If you still can’t figure it out… :suicide:

Thank you so much munch. I will try this.

[editline]15th September 2012[/editline]

It didn’t work. I give up.

Trying to create your own gamemode for gmod 13? Yea, if so I have the same problem. I haven’t been able to find a fix or have any of the

http://www.facepunch.com/fp/ratings/box.png

current server owners of custom gamemodes for gmod 13 give me any tips. Best luck is to just work with gmod 12 until 13 is released which won’t be too long from now, then adjust your code to work with the new version when the time comes.

No offence, but if you can’t create a simple CFG file and put a line of code in it, you shouldn’t be running a GMod server.

my bro has a darkrp server that’s customized to some extent and working pretty much fine on gmod 13

Get your bro to do it. The DarkRP master can surely help you with your server.cfg :v:

you make it sound like im the one with the problem

You make it sound like you didn’t read my post.

i did read your post. if he can do it, you should be able to.

Just so you guys know, I did successfully create the script. Although I have an idea of why it didn’t work now. Also, I do not have my own server, I just started a local one for me and a friend to play on.

[editline]15th September 2012[/editline]

I actually don’t have a server, I’m just playing on LAN with a friend. I did make file along with the correct line of code.

Name the cfg listenserver.cfg instead of server.cfg then.