"You worked with Dr. Jacobi, one of the first to have kinetic chromosones implanted."

Old Dude: “I don’t do much telkinesis anymo’. I can only do small menial tasks. It grows weaker as I age.”

Psy-Cop: “Know any kinetics who would want to kill him?”

Old Dude: “It seems unusual fo’ a kinetic to kill a man trying to help both Regulars and Kinetics.”

Psy-Cop: “Maybe whoever it was, was a failed experiment, hated what he was made into.”

Old Dude: “Pe’haps. Or pe’haps someone didn’t want eve’yone to be Kinetics.”

http://filesmelt.com/downloader/cs_office070007.jpg

It’s a miracle that with all the ideas that I jumble about in my head, I can still formulate a fairly good idea for each. Doesn’t mean it’s not frustrating to balance them…

This is gonna be awesome! :razz:

I immediately thought of this. Good posing and editing. However, if you look at that darkening area in the top right, there seems to be a shading mishap (looks awkward).

What happened to Nick buying Francis a drink? :saddowns:

:v:. This is a good picture. Enjoyed the little back story as well. Arty4u :3:

So is this a play on the outline the survivors get when they’re through walls?

I thought the same, hah. :v:

I have to admit Psi-Ops was a fundamental aspect as to where the name Psy-Cops originated. Sort of. I have never played Psi-Ops, I know it by name, but that’s it. Other than the name, everything as far as I can tell was thought up from scratch.

Holy shit, the characters name in Psi-Ops is even Nick, and look at the model I used D:

Honest to God, I had no idea!

The ‘shading mishap’ is a compression issue pr some shit. No matter what I did it was like that, so I said fuck it, I’ll keep it…

Lol. I never really noticed that. Unintentional easter egg I guess.

I had this in my folder so I wanted it out.

Thanks.

and thanks to everyone else too.

This glowing looks sexier than the last one you made that was tad strong.
Nice posing too!

Thanks, this will be my final bump.

Ha, I’m almost expecting something to go wrong in this encounter and for Coach’s character to launch the hot coffee at Nick’s character.