Young Dongers | No Admins Abuse | Zero Hacking Tolerance

**Young Dongers | No Admins Abuse | Zero Hacking Tolerance
I would like to introduce a new server! A new haven for the Young Dongers out there. My brother and I have decided to set up a server after having spent considerable time on a few different servers, each with the eventual outcomes of discovering severe admin abuse, or hacking without any communication from the admins about it. Rust in it’s current form is heavily affected negatively by any admins abuse or hacking, and for this reason, we are instituting a zero hacking tolerance policy, and vow to never abuse admin powers, we both love this game, and want to be able to enjoy the same game play experience everyone else does. We intend to be just like any other player on the server, and don’t see the accomplishment in spawning ourselves or others items in order to achieve results, it’s boring, and we want none of it.

My brother and I also want our players to be able to contact us if necessary. For this reason, we will be giving out our Steam details, and encourage players to add us to their friends lists, that way if you need the admins for something, we are easily contacted. Server and admin details as follows:

Server Name: Young Dongers | No Admins Abuse | Zero Hacking Tolerance
Server IP and Port: IP: 69.39.239.206 | Port: 28315
Easy Server Connection: (hit F1 to open the console, and paste/type the following): net.connect 69.39.239.206:28315
Server Max Pop: 150 Players
PvP: ON
Sleepers: ON
Airdrops: ON [Currently set at 40 players required]
Crafting Speed: Normal
Admin: Woozle - Woozle Steam
Admin: Ritsuno - Ritsuno Steam

We also have a Mumble server running, if anyone is interested in using it to communicate with their friends or others on the server!
Mumble Server Connection Info: IP: 69.65.40.33 | Port: 5537

We hope to see you on our server! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask here, on steam, or in the server and I will do my best to help you!

Bump! Server is up and running well~

net.connect 69.39.239.206:28315

Bump! Server is up and running well~

Bump! Come join up ^^

My buddies and I are looking for a new server; we’ve been playing on US Central 1 but the rampant hacking is slowly wearing us down. How many active players do you have on this server?

Sorry to hear you’ve been having issues with hackers! We have averaged around 50-65 the last few nights, things are picking up quickly! We’d love to have you in the server, feel free to drop by and play for a while. :slight_smile: