Your gamemodes

1. flappy bird
  2. comic
1 Like

In all seriousness i really would like to attempt to recreate Half Life 2 in some extend in s&box too see how it would play out with source 2 physics.

4 Likes

Maybe a coop PVE gamemode that lets VR and non-VR players play together,
Killing Floor/CoD Zombies style maybe? or something unique.

4 Likes

What about DarkRP with VR support, sounds interesting

7 Likes

Honestly that just sounds like hell for the VR players because of the added difficulty of doing… well, anything and everything.

1 Like

I dont think you ever played VR, did you? Alos this is already a thing in some game servers and even with their very limited capabilities it already works great

2 Likes

I own an index.

Maybe difficulty was a wrong way to put it but in a shooter gamemode anyone with a keyboard and mouse is going to be able to outperform a VR player simply because of how much more involved shooting, reloading and movement is/tends to be.

2 Likes

Pretty goofy I can see this being pretty fun to play with some friends! :call_me_hand:t2:

2 Likes

Yeah DarkRP VR sounds unironically really fun, I wonder if the VR controls will be all physics-based like boneworks or if itll just be a more simple Alyx setup.

Either way, interior decoration will be even more fun in VR, and general player interactions, while making combat a bit harder, sounds just like what DarkRP needs.

3 Likes

Probably not better but I plan on making a tactical FPS with some twists.

1 Like

starwarsrp

3 Likes

Re-imagined Star Wars RP, with bigger world and better intractability. As well as a SCP SL like game mode. or something similar.

3 Likes

Those ones have already been picked, SledBuild hasn’t been chosen yet so you can work on that one if you want.

1 Like

I guarantee you that someone is going to make an Among Us clone, like TTT with tasks and meetings.

2 Likes

I wouldnt say no to that

1 Like

Serious RP needs to be a thing

2 Likes

Time to revive Stranded, turn it into the game it was destined to be

4 Likes

To append my last post; The Hidden. I always remember that being a fun little game to play with a group of friends. So that’s two games I want to work on.

1 Like

among us 2 rp free gamemode 100 tick

1 Like

Who is going to remake some roblox classics? Adopt Terry? S&bloxburg?

1 Like