You're all Fur Coat and no knickers, Bitches!

http://orig03.deviantart.net/1799/f/2015/108/e/4/all_fur_coat_and_no_knickers_by_xanatoast-d8q6oqa.jpg

“call yourself a bloody zombie?”

I expected ewoks.

Great picture anyway

K.F ftw.

Nice job man

composition and lighting wise it’s a complete mess

I may have got a bit carried away :v

you’re supposed to be in control of your art, not the other way around. who’s the one with the cortex and cognitive skills? the moment you lose your focus everything’s going to start turning to shit

instead of doing this usual “pale cyan lamp” thing from directly above you could have placed light sources behind the characters to, you guessed it, bring out their silhouettes (why the fuck do i have to keep saying this same thing to people i mean fuck). for example, the big synth thing with the huge luminous sacks and glowing organic plasma cannon literally screams “i am a source of blue light illuminating our heroes from behind!” yet there’s nothing there.

for a scene like this the ideal lighting scheme - in my opinion, which can be disregarded at will - would’ve had a dark foreground with some dim atmospheric lights lighting up the characters, with much stronger muzzleflash lights and maybe a faint white light from one edge of the screen; and finally stronger lamps - blue, or maybe very bleached orange, cyan, ideally anything but strong yellow or green or purple - shining at the characters from behind, creating sharp and tight rim-lighting that would prevent the participants from visually blending into eachother

faint fog would have helped with the depth too.