Youtube Player Problem

Yes, I am quite new to Garrysmod servers so i don’t know what the problem is. I put the Youtube player 2.0 into the Addons Folder and restarted my server. I put it up in game and the Module comes up asking which model i want, i click either of the 3 and i get this spammed in my console.

entities/youtube_player/cl_init.lua:42: attempt to index local ‘offsets’ (a nil value)
entities/youtube_player/cl_init.lua:42: attempt to index local ‘offsets’ (a nil value)

The Model appears but it’s an error box.

Anything i did wrong or any changes i should make?

Thanks for the help if you do help.

-r3dw3r3w0lf

If its an error box, you dont have the needed model.
You get the TV model from PHX3, if I remember right.

Well i found one problem. Wiremod and PHX3 mods are not installed onto the webhost so nobody got to install them. Found one problem.

I also get a mess of errors because like none of the models are working, i get LUA errors when i come in and what not. Dunno what i did but i messed up big time. xD

You either do not have the models or you have replaced them.