Yu-Gi-Oh cards!

First and foremost, do NOT and I repeat DO NOT post to say anything bad about Yu-Gi-Oh. If you don’t like it so much, then why did you even click the link in the first place?

For everyone who is actually interested, this is my first model. I wanted to do cards because that would be easy. So i decided to use my favorite cards, Yu-Gi-Oh.

First Pack:
Dark Magician
Dark Magician Girl
Blue Eyes White Dragon
Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon
3 Egyptian Gods
Black Luster Ritual
Black Luster Soldier
Monster Reborn
Trap Hole
Dark Blade

Second Pack:
Blue Eyes Shining Dragon
Black Tyranno
Kuriboh
Winged Kuriboh
Polymerization
Fissure
5 Exodia pieces
De-Spell
Remove Trap
Magic Jammer
Seven Tools of the Bandit

Third Pack:
Elemental Hero Avian
Elemental Hero Burstinatrix
Elemental Hero Clayman
Elemental Hero Sparkman
Elemental Hero Bubbleman
Elemental Hero Flame Wingman
Elemental Hero Mariner
Elemental Hero Mudballman
Elemental Hero Phoenix Enforcer
Elemental Hero Rampart Blaster
Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman
Elemental Hero Shining Phoenix Enforcer
Elemental Hero Steam Healer
Elemental Hero Tempest
Elemental Hero Thunder Giant
Elemental Hero Electrum

You use the skin tool to pick which card.

Version 3.0: http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=72814

I will be taking requests, but for the next couple weeks I will be in a place with very limited Internet access, so things will be slow.
Let’s say, every 10 requests I get, I’ll make a new pack. I’m gonna also add some more of my own.

Pending:

Pack 4:
Change Of Heart
Armed Dragon Lv 3, 5, 7, and 10
Five Headed Dragon (or Five God Dragon)
Black Rose Dragon
Dragon Master Knight
Red Eyes Black Dragon
Summoned Skull
Black Skull Dragon
Red Dragon Archfiend

These aren’t bad actually. Good job!

I’d like Blue Eyes Shining Dragon and Black Tyranno please :smiley:

And they look great, gonna go in and check em out now

Those look nice, Used to watch it Yu-Gi-Oh, But that was a long time ago :slight_smile:

Textures could be more high quality, but they’re good for your first model. Nice job using skin families.

This is great, actually. Whether for spoofing or serious use, these will come in handy.

I just had an idea to help keep it neat and sorted.
When I make more cards of each type, I will make a separate model for Spell, Trap, Effect Monsters, Normal Monsters, Fusion Monsters, Ritual Monsters and those weird new Synchro Monsters that I don’t really know much about.
And then each will have their own separate skin selection, so they will be easily sorted in the spawn menu.
Now I just need to decide what common cards to create, or if you have any requests I’m still taking them.

I used to love that show.

Lol, everyone remembers the show first, but really it’s the card game that’s the fun part…

I never watched the show but we played the shit out of the card game when we were kids.

I still do play the shit out of the card game. xD

Make the winged Kuriboh card! :slight_smile:

Make a regular Kuriboh…I have a hilarious idea.

Once I get enough updates for the 2nd pack, I will release the first pack as version 2 with higher quality textures and individual models for each type of card. So come on people, request cards or I won’t have anything to make.

Each Exodia piece, and the newer god cards, and the lemental heroes(like bubbleman,clayman,ect)

Sorry, I don’t know who the “newer” god cards are, I don’t watch the series, but if you give me specific names, I can get them.

[editline]12:07AM[/editline]

NEW UPDATE. DELETE OLD ONE FIRST.

Sorry about no pics, I don’t really have access to GMod right now, but they seem to work fine in HLMV.

Report any problems here please!
And I’m still taking requests, though the Elemental Heroes will probably be the only thing in pack 3…

This could become a gamemode I think if only a Lua coder would take the job.

hahaha I made yu gi oh cards about 3-4 years ago, I only made about 2 though, and they were really thick and didn’t use skinfamilies, so good job bro

Yay now I can be a Weeaboooooo

:wtc: