Zero Suit Samus alt. Costume (SSBWiiU)

If any one has the time and skills,
I’d like to see this model on the workshop:

http://www.siliconera.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/samus_outfits_smash_thumb.jpg

no one to my knowledge has gotten anything but Music from any Wii U games as of now, however people have managed to get models from Super Smash Bros. 3DS version. Shulk, Mega Man, Pac-Man and Mimicutie are on the Workshop.

Don’t be too excited with Wii U model ripping…currently NO ONE CAN figure out to extract models from Wii U yet (except for soundtracks), it’s should be 2-3 years (I guess) people might be able to get a models…

3DS now able to get a models, someone said it’s needs “decrypt” to extract a contents from there.

If the costume was in the 3DS version, someone might be able to get that.

is this for “research” purposes?

haha just curious
haha

[editline]haha[/editline]

just curious

[editline]haha[/editline]

haha

Its really impossible to export models & maps from Wii U into Gmod. I hope theres a Wii U model extractor thing to export models into Gmod…

i just saw someone just extracted a wii u model on the Hyrule Warriors thread

how do i delete this post. sorry im new

Umm…do you know who is Xnalara Right?, they can export the model of Samus in that outfit :stuck_out_tongue:

Xnalara isn’t a person…

He has been bumping threads like crazy. He’s probably a troll.

I hope theres a Wii U model extractor thing to export models into Gmod…

Get fast success in ccna certification and questions by using our latest exam toefl practice test We also offer up-to-date hartford.edu and answers for your prep of