ZN2012 Ban for 3 days Requesting Link to Rules Please

Just got a 3 day ban for an introduction. I do read the rules, and I made every attempt to follow them, I made this alt to ask where is the rule I overlooked? The forums are not the neatest format and I was hoping to be a productive member here, but it is gonna be hard to ask any questions if you are slapped with an auto ban for making a mistake, no warning, just a 3 day ban. Well for whatever the reason, I am banned under no intro rule, yet I can find no rule, my streamers and viewers ask me to come here, that is why I came, because my viewers wanted me to give this community a chance, hope I get a chance to enjoy it, but I guess Ill be forced to wait 3 days

Note to the mod who bans people-You should link the rule violation with the ban, so when a person is ban, they can review the rule they violated-that is how I did it when I was a Global Mod for a gaming community-we also gave warnings, but I understand not all sites do this-the lack of a link however, is very unprofessional

Forum Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the ‘I agree’ checkbox and press the ‘Complete Registration’ button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Although the administrators and moderators of Facepunch will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Facepunch, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of Facepunch reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.

(User was permabanned for this post ("Use the refugee camp" - postal))

(User was permabanned for this post ("Use the refugee camp/don't make alts" - postal))