Zombie Escape base (Minor bugs...)

This is a base of Zombie escape I made. This is my first release please be nice :frowning:
This is basically Zombie escape. Whoever requested (can;t remeber at the top of my head) wanted head crab player model for zombies. So here you go. I think maplecaca requested Im not sure but whatever.

Story : Run trough a map but zombies are chasing you.

facepunch - Very helpful community

Info :

What does this gamemode include??

Buy Menu with all CS:S weapons
Money script saving to database
Basic game play.
when zombies are spawned they are frozen with god for 20 seconds.
Works with most CS:S maps such has ze_mountainpass
15 minutes per map

Please remember this is just a base. I give permission to WHOEVER to edit this and make it better as long as you send me a copy :>) and give me and sylph credits.

What can be improved?
Hud 100%
Round system 10%
Buy Menu 5% (Can change it to Spawn Icons)

Bugs?
DOES NOT WORK ON ALL ZE MAPS. LOOK UP SOME ON GMOD.ORG

Link :

http://www.speedyshare.com/files/24712352/Zombie_Escape_maps_Darren_Splash.rar - MAP’S THAT WORK WITH THE GAMEMODE!

Content :
Coming soon (ill upload a video tomorrow and Images hopefully latest is Saturday)

WARNING : Some admin mods MAY break the round system use with caution. ALSO DON’T FORGET TO ADD THE VECTORS UNLESS YOU COMPILE THE CSS MAPS AND EDIT THEM(GMOD.ORG GMOD.ORG)

Full credits :
Darren.Splash - Lead coder / found working maps and took vectors
Sylph SNS - round system and help
Facepunch - Help on some errors and black screeen ;D
fpsbanana - maps.

Sorry for no “special” edits in the thread such has black font or someting…

I don’t really care if you don’t like it. Its my first attempt I can improve :stuck_out_tongue:

“Gameplay may not be complete as it is not tested”

Shouldn’t you have fully tested it before releasing it?

well I did test it a bit. So post if I need to make any changes to the gameplay itself.

Did you base THIS a lil bit off deathrun by any chance?

TEAM_DEATH = 1
TEAM_RUNNER = 2
TEAM_DEAD = 3
team.SetUp(TEAM_DEATH, "Zombies", Color(255, 0, 0, 255)) -- TEAM RED, It appear in scores
team.SetUp(TEAM_RUNNER, "Humans", Color(0, 0, 255, 255)) -- TEAM BLUE, It appear in scores
team.SetUp(TEAM_DEAD, "Spectator", Color(255, 255, 0)) -- TEAM DEAD

I did it off the round system that Sylph made. Sylph attempted to make a Deathrun gamemode, but it wasn’t so great. So he gave me the round system. I didn’t bother to change it, Im pretty lazy when it comes to changing some simple things.

P.S, if your coding or attempting to code Deathrun I recommand you don’t use this round system.

Also I upload the maps. If you have custom maps add the vectors to the module_playerspawn

Pics?