Zombie Fort

OK I have finally finished the Zombie Fort and want to see the feedback links are:
youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoQcdN1IxVM
garrysmod.org: http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=82089

Copter was made by fancypants, yes I had to include a map I DID NOT MAKE for it to upload.

It’s a PHX box with unfitting camouflage material.

I think you missed the helicopter, the doors and the platforms. did you even watch the movie?

If the copter was not included then I will have to re upload it not sure why the copter didn’t upload with it worked when I tested the ADV DUP save

Also ShadowPhoeni why is the camoflauge unfitting? why did you miss the wire parts? could you make better?

Idea: Put up pictures to Garrysmod.org.

I would recommend changing the material to something other than camo. Other than that, it looks great.

I don’t know if I could build a better fort than you, but that doesn’t mean I can’t judge your stuff. Besides, I don’t make forts, I make planes.

OK, screenshots/pictures along the way, also camo was meant for the more grassy and/or urban maps like gm_flatgrass or gm_oviscity

EDIT: just to make it clear the ghost of it in ADV DUP tool will not have any camo but when you spawn it will, and the helicopter needs about 20 wire thrusters

EDIT 2: GMOD seems to not work I might have to just use screenshots of the video

EDIT 3: Got them just updating the file now

Tip: Use the “forum” code on gm.org for facepunch, It’s better than a plain link.

that fort is rather plainly built, the props arent lined up very well, and its quite small and cramped, isnt it?
the helicopter doesnt look like one object, the texture’s differ by so much that i thought it was a toy helicopter on top of a turret thing.
its a nice start, i guess, but its not done very well.

sorry had no internet for a while seeing good feedback (on the ideas front that is)

right I have not had internet for a while (seems they updated www.garrysmod.org) I am going to take a break from GMOD as I want to have a good idea to upload not just take someone’s idea and change the prop alignment by a nanometre like some people do.

Kay, it’s better than to DL/upload and change the description :smiley:

lol :smiley:

At what?