Zombie Survival v366

It doesn’t work for me.

I put it in garrysmod > gamemodes, and I start up a server.

In the console, I get spammed these errors:

freshRate' (a nil value)(Hook: RenderScreenspaceEffects)
[zombiesurvival\gamemode\cl_init.lua:238] attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'WaveZeroLength' (a nil value)(Hook: Think)
[gamemodes\zombiesurvival\gamemode\init.lua:745] attempt to call method 'GetWaveActive' (a nil value)(Hook: Think)
[gamemodes\zombiesurvival\gamemode\init.lua:745] attempt to call method 'GetWaveActive' (a nil value)(Hook: Think)
[zombiesurvival\gamemode\cl_init.lua:624] attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'FearMeterRefreshRate' (a nil value)(Hook: RenderScreenspaceEffects)
[zombiesurvival\gamemode\cl_init.lua:238] attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'WaveZeroLength' (a nil value)(Hook: Think)

What am I doing wrong?

I’m not sure I understand you…

Are you saying you are trying to HOST the gamemode?

or are you trying to JOIN a zombiesurvival server?

I’m trying to host.

add me on steam phooogie I have the element symbol… ill help you set it up and such, I also can add custom weps etc.